What we do……
- Supply and fix schools’ PA and sound equipment. We make sure that the equipment that you already use is in tip-top working order so that it is ready when you need it, and we can supply you with what you need for the future.
- Fulfil jobs quickly and professionally.
- Provide training to staff on the correct and safe usage of all equipment.
- Offer a three year service contract to ensure the systems are still efficient (max. three visits per year for three years). This contract includes an INSET/CPD at the start of each school year to train/update staff.
- In addition, the service contract also covers items within any music department which may need repair, e.g. headphones, keyboards, amplifiers, leads. (This excludes items that need to be sent away for repair or where the repair cost would outweigh replacement).
- Telephone assistance is also available if things go wrong between visits – we want to help you! (Please see “What it costs” for call-out charges).
Other key areas we cover:
- Advice on sound isolation and acoustic treatment installation.
- Induction loop specification and installation.
- Studio design, advice, build and installation services.
- Routing and termination of infrastructure cabling, audio, video, data.
- System specification and planning, including system diagrams and room layouts.
- Technical furniture design and supply.
- Equipment hardware and software supply, configuration, setup.
- Bespoke audio cable manufacture.